You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
APR FOR 24 TO 60 MONTH LEASE
ON ALL 2019 RANGE ROVER MODELS
Design is effortless, iconic and even more contemporary with a distinctive front grille, front bumper and hood, combined with integrated exhausts and striking LED lights
PREMIUM LED HEADLIGHTS
For a dramatic, modern feel, Range Rover vehicles feature striking all-round exterior LED lighting as standard.
The Range Rover is the most refined Land Rover vehicle ever and comes with a choice of wheels to match. Exclusive premium wheels are available in 19” to 22” sizes and come in a variety of finishes, including Diamond Turned, Dark Grey and Gloss Black.
Flooding the Range Rover interior with light, the standard panoramic roof enhances the feeling of space and a connection to the world outside. Available in a palette to match your vehicle’s exterior body color or in contrast Narvik Black.
Effortlessly comfortable, superbly appointed and finished with a forensic eye. The details, veneers and trim finishers further enhance the sense of refinement found in Range Rover.
Designed and created with the utmost comfort in mind, the seats in the Range Rover are available in a choice of fine leathers or textiles. Enhanced seat functionality includes the optional upper seat shoulder support and ‘Hot-Stone’ massage function.
REAR EXECUTIVE CLASS SEAT
The ultimate in luxury, these seats provide exemplary levels of comfort and feature wider and deeper cushioning. The power-deployable center console integrates seamlessly with the two outer passenger seats to create a luxury four-seat environment. If more versatility is required, fold your Rear Executive Class seats forward to maximize your cargo space.
To prevent the cabin from overheating and minimize demands on air conditioning, the sunblind closes automatically when passengers have disembarked and locked the doors.
TOUCH PRO DUO
With two highly responsive 10″ high-definition touchscreens as standard, the Touch Pro Duo in-car infotainment system allows you to view essential information while simultaneously interacting with additional features for increased flexibility and efficiency of use.10
INTERACTIVE DRIVER DISPLAY
The 12.3″ high-definition Interactive Driver Display can receive and project a vast amount of driving information, entertainment and active safety data, including navigation, phone and media.10
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
Long-distance driving has never been easier or more comfortable. Adaptive Cruise Control is designed to maintain a set speed and distance from vehicles ahead.1
The steering wheel has hidden-until-lit, touch-sensitive switches, one of which can be programmed to your personal preferences.
REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT
The optional Rear Seat Entertainment system includes two 10.2” high-definition seat-mounted articulating touchscreens. The system is fitted with wireless headphones and remote as well as USB and HDMI ports to support multiple devices.
So you can complete tasks without taking your eyes off the road, the Range Rover offers intelligent voice recognition that can carry out commands such as “Tune to 97.9” or “Call home.” 1, 10
SMARTPHONE PACK WITH ANDROID AUTOTM AND APPLE CARPLAY®
By screen sharing with your SUV’s InControl infotainment system, the Smartphone Pack helps you stay safely connected to your smartphone even while in the vehicle. Applications include both Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlay®.10
Pro Services provides everything from information based on real-time traffic flow to door-to-door navigation coordinated with your smartphone.
Along with being able to remotely check your fuel levels and easily find your parked Range Rover, Protect can record your journeys and even check if you have left a window open. Includes Optimized Land Rover Assistance.
Enjoy your favorite outdoor activities and keep your car key securely in the vehicle. The optional Land Rover Activity Key features a robust, fully waterproof wristband, allowing you to take part in a range of activities where carrying a key is less than convenient.
RANGE ROVER PHEV
Our most innovative powertrain yet. The Range Rover PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) features an advanced Ingenium gas engine and electric motor. It provides an output of 398 HP and delivers 0-60 mph in 6.4 seconds. Coming summer 2019.
ACTIVE REAR LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL
Active Rear Locking Differential delivers improved cornering stability on-road and refined traction, with limited wheel slip off-road. It is designed to ensure power is transmitted to the wheels with the most available grip.1
Adaptive Dynamics makes the miles go by virtually unnoticed. The system monitors vehicle movements up to 500 times a second, reacting to driver or road inputs almost instantaneously to give greater control and minimize body movement, ensuring a composed, flat ride.1
Standard on V8-equipped models, Dynamic Response improves vehicle handling through hydraulic roll control, optimizing on-road performance and passenger comfort by reducing the amount of body lean during cornering. By controlling the front and rear axles independently, it can deliver increased low-speed agility, along with enhanced high-speed stability and greater steering precision.1,4
The selection of Range Rover engines has been optimized for specific attributes—from power and sheer driving pleasure to fuel economy and refinement—to cater to all needs. All engines are equipped with Stop/Start technology and smart regenerative charging.
Off-road driving is assured and precise thanks to All-Wheel Drive (AWD). To maintain optimum traction for assured progress in all conditions, the Range Rover drive is connected and delivered thanks to a carefully engineered suite of technologies.1
With a towing capacity of up to 7,716 lbs and by incorporating tailored technologies, the Range Rover can handle the most demanding of tasks with ease. Enjoy the convenience offered by Advanced Tow Assist and Rear Height Adjust.
The Range Rover can wade in depths of up to 35.4 inches.
TERRAIN RESPONSE® 2
Match the demands of the terrain. Terrain Response® 2 adapts the responses of your vehicle’s engine, gearbox differentials and chassis systems to the driving conditions. Choose from seven modes: Dynamic; Eco; Comfort; Grass/Gravel/Snow; Mud and Ruts; Sand; and Rock Crawl.
ELECTRONIC AIR SUSPENSION
Electronic air suspension changes your vehicle’s height quickly, keeping all four wheels on the ground on uneven surfaces for a sure-footed, composed drive. You can also use this feature to alter your vehicle’s height to make loading and unloading heavy objects easier.
ALL-TERRAIN PROGRESS CONTROL
All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC) enables you to set and maintain a steady speed in challenging conditions such as on mud, wet grass, ice, snow and dirt roads. It is designed to function between 1 mph and 18 mph, enabling you to maintain full concentration on steering and finding a path through obstacles.1
Its all-aluminum unibody makes the Range Rover SUV a strong and light vehicle. The inclusion of high-strength aluminum in the body structure provides rigidity in the event of a collision.
The comprehensive Range Rover system of driver and passenger airbags provides protection for the vehicle’s occupants.
Emergency Braking is designed to prevent collisions with other vehicles or pedestrians by applying the brakes to help reduce the severity of the possible impact.1,19
ELECTRONIC TRACTION CONTROL
This system is designed to optimize traction and stability by controlling wheel spin by reducing torque to the spinning wheel, applying braking if required.1
EMERGENCY BRAKE ASSIST
Emergency Brake Assist is designed to understand when you apply the brakes quickly but without the necessary force to maximize stopping performance. It therefore boosts the brake pressure through the ABS pump to help ensure you come to a complete stop.1,19
1. These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your owner’s manual or your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.
2. Please remember that the safety belts in a vehicle constitute the primary protection system for driver and passengers in collisions. Airbags are not designed to deploy in all collisions. The airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is a supplement to the safety belts and is designed to work as a system with the safety belts. Although airbags provide additional protection, airbags without safety belts do not provide optimal protection in a crash. Always wear your safety belts. Children younger than 13 years old should always be properly restrained in a back seat, away from airbags. Never place an infant seat in the front seat.
3. Meridian™ is a trademark owned by Meridian Audio Limited.
4. Always follow local speed limits.
5. All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
6. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Land Rover is under license.
7. European model shown.
8. Vehicle shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
9. Professional driver(s) on a closed course. Do not attempt.
10. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
11. For complete terms and conditions of the limited warranty coverage, please see your local authorized Land Rover Retailer.
12. All illustrations, photographs and specifications on this page are based on the Discovery Vision Concept vehicle. Since this is still a prototype vehicle and final design, equipment, and accessories have not been determined, actual production vehicles may differ from the one shown.
13. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All bookings must be secured with a credit card. Must be 18 years of age or older. A valid U.S. driver’s license and signed release are required for all attendees who wish to operate a Land Rover vehicle at the event.
14. Trademarks: iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. SiriusXM® Satellite Radio is a registered trademark of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. HD Radio™ is a trademark owned by iBiquity Digital Corporation. WhiteFire™ is a trademark owned by Unwired Technology LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
15. All figures are Manufacturer’s fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage may vary. EPA estimates not available at time of press.
16. Do not use Land Rover InControl® features under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control.
17. A 3-month trial subscription to the Sirius All Access package is included with the vehicle, which gives you access to 150+ channels of premium programming. Plus you can stream SiriusXM on your computer, smartphone or tablet – it’s included in your trial. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming are subject to change. SiriusXM Satellite Radio is not available in Alaska or Hawaii.
18. The Wi-Fi hotspot is intended for passenger use only. Land Rover InControl® features may require an additional subscription with separate terms and conditions.
19. Please note that if any action is taken, even minimal steering, the Emergency Braking/High-speed Emergency Braking system will assume the driver resumed control of the vehicle and the system will automatically disengage.
*Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($995 for Range Rover Evoque and Discovery Sport, $1,025 for Discovery and Range Rover Velar, $1,295 for Range Rover and Range Rover Sport), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge noted above and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.
2020 Range Rover Alexandria
Take off in Alexandria in a 2020 Range Rover from Land Rover of Alexandria!
Land Rover is bringing its ever-popular Range Rover to Alexandria with updates and the extraordinary function that is synonymous with Land Rover. The 2020 Range Rover is boasting the same superior balance and off-road capabilities that we have come to love from Land Rover, as well as a generous supply of interior and exterior features and options for drivers to enjoy.
2020 Range Rover models near Alexandria, VA
While most of today’s SUV choices report off-road abilities, only the Range Rover has the capability of really handling the city streets as well as the mud, dirt, and rock trail adventure with supreme quality and handling. Each trim for the 2020 Range Rover is amply equipped with an adaptive air suspension and standard four-wheel drive. The ground clearance of the Range Rover allows it to easily cruise snow lined city streets or the mud and rocks of an off-road trail.
Land Rover is offering the 2020 Range Rover to drivers in five trims, with add on packages for each, allowing drivers to customize and create their perfect car. The 2020 Range Rover base is loaded with standard features that carry through the entire line up. The Range Rover base offers drivers the perks of 19-inch alloy wheels, LED exterior lights, an adaptive air suspension, a hands-free liftgate, a panoramic sunroof, keyless entry and ignition, tri-zone climate control, a power-adjustable steering wheel, 16-way heated front seats with memory settings, a 60/40-split rear seat and leather upholstery. The 2020 Range Rover base is also loaded with a generous allotment of tech features including 10-inch touchscreen displays, a Wi-Fi hotspot, navigation, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functionality, and a 13-speaker Meridian sound system. Land Rover brings safety to the forefront for the 2020 Range Rover with driver safety aids like front and rear parking sensors, low-speed forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, and lane departure warning as standards for all trims.
The next trim for the 2020 Range Rover lineup in Alexandria is the Range Rover HSE. The 2020 Range Rover HSE starts by adding more power under the hood and moves on from there with 20-inch wheels, soft-close doors, upgraded front seats, heated rear seats, a heated steering wheel, and a large variety of add on options. The 2020 Range Rover HSE also includes the safety-related Drive and Park packages as standard features. The 2020 Range Rover P525 HSE keeps the loaded features of the regular HSE and switches over to the supercharged 5.0-liter V8 and 21-inch wheels.
Following the HSE is the 2020 Range Rover Autobiography. The Range Rover Autobiography is at the top of the 2020 Range Rover lineup and it lands there for its perks to driver safety aids and creature comforts featured on the exterior and interior. The Range Rover Autobiography adds the Terrain Response 2® and All-Terrain Progress® control systems, an active rear locking differential, a 360-degree parking camera, a head-up display, four-zone climate control, 24-way power-adjustable heated and ventilated front seats with massage, heated and ventilated rear seats, upgraded leather upholstery, and a 29-speaker Meridian® sound system.
Where can I test drive a 2020 Range Rover near Alexandria?
Land Rover of Alexandria is proud to be the area’s preferred Range Rover dealer. With a large selection of new Range Rovers, as well as our vast selection of used and certified pre-owned Range Rovers in Alexandria, we offer our clients a wealth of choices to explore for their new car purchase. Stop in today to test drive your new Range Rover and to get to know our team. We look forward to serving you and to welcoming you to the Land Rover of Alexandria family!
30 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Phone: (703) 370-6565http://maps.google.com/?q=2712%20Duke%20St%2C%20Alexandria%2C%20VA%2022314