You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
FOR 36 MONTHS†
$5,995 CASH DUE AT SIGNING
† New 2019 Range Rover Sport SE with 36-month lease, $5,995 due at signing includes $4,331 down, $0 security deposit, $895 acquisition fee and first month’s payment; excludes retailer fees, taxes, title and registration fees, processing fee and any emission testing charge. Actual rates and payments of closed-end lease may vary. Supplies are limited. For well-qualified lessees as determined by approved lender. All amounts shown are estimates; retailer sets actual amounts. Lessee responsible for insurance, maintenance, excess wear and excess mileage over 30,000 miles at $0.30/mile. Based on MSRP of $68,500 (excludes destination and handling). Total of lease payments $27,684. Residency restrictions apply. Lessee has option to purchase vehicle at lease end at price negotiated with retailer and approved lender at signing. Termination fee may apply. Customer must take new vehicle delivery from retailer stock by 9/30/2019. Land Rover or approved lender may rescind or amend this offer without notice. Model pictured may vary from offer. See your participating Land Rover Retailer for complete details, or call 1-800-FIND-4WD / 1-800-346-3493. © 2019 Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
Muscular and perfectly proportioned, the Range Rover Sport is designed to command attention wherever you take it.
Every aspect of the Range Rover Sport has been designed with precision to create a clean and streamlined exterior. Wraparound LED lights enhance the vehicle’s sleek looks. Standard Premium LED headlights with signature Daytime Running Lights and optional Auto High Beam Assist attest to the vehicle’s contemporary appearance.
Our most agile, dynamic and responsive Land Rover vehicle ever comes with a choice of wheels to match. Exclusive premium wheels, in 19” to 22”, are available in a variety of finishes including Gloss Black, Diamond Turned and Satin Polished. A unique lightweight wheel, exclusive to the SVR, is also available.
Flooding the Range Rover Sport interior with light, the optional fixed or sliding panoramic roof enhances the feeling of space and a connection to the world outside. Available in a palette to match your vehicle’s exterior body color or in contrast Narvik Black.
Luxurious, supremely comfortable and exceptionally functional, the Range Rover Sport is a driver’s vehicle through and through.
Whether you prefer simplicity or stylish contrasts, the choice of seat ensures the Range Rover Sport makes the perfect impression each time you enter. You can choose from four styles of leather – including Windsor and Semi-Aniline – which are available in eight different colorways†. These are styled in either monotone, duo-tone or duo-tone with suedecloth.
† SVR Performance seats available in four colorways.
To prevent the cabin from overheating and to minimize demands on the air conditioning, the sunblind closes automatically when passengers have disembarked and the doors are locked.
Supremely comfortable. Exceptionally functional. The clean, modern design of the interior space is complemented by enhanced Ambient Interior Lighting and the Touch Pro™ Duo infotainment system.
TOUCH PRO™ DUO
The 10” dual high-definition touchscreens of Touch Pro™ Duo allow you to simultaneously interact with information on two screens
— for instance, using the navigation system on one while adjusting media settings on the other.10
Ensuring you’re always informed, the 12” high-definition Interactive Driver Display delivers entertainment data and driving information. And the Head-Up Display keeps your focus on the road, presenting key vehicle data, such as speed, gear position and directions, on the windshield.10
The unique, hidden-until-lit switches of the steering wheel reduce the number of controls within the cabin and accomplish a host of functions. Regularly used features, such as media, can be fully operated from the steering wheel in combination with the Interactive Driver Display.
REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT
The optional Rear Seat Entertainment system provides two 8″ screens built in to the rear of the front headrests or 10″ high-definition seat-mounted articulating touchscreens. Both systems come with a pair of WhiteFire® digital wireless headphones and HDMI, Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) and USB connections.
By screen-sharing with your SUV’s Land Rover InControl® infotainment system, the Smartphone Pack helps you stay connected to your smartphone while in the vehicle. Applications include both Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®.
Apple Carplay® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
InControl® has a voice-recognition system that is designed to understand spoken instructions so you can interact with your vehicle and apps—to make a call or select a music track, for example—without losing concentration on the road ahead.
Pro Services provides everything from information based on real-time traffic flow to door-to-door navigation.
Use Protect to record your journeys, remotely check your fuel levels, easily find your parked vehicle and even check whether you have left a window open. Includes Optimized Land Rover Assistance.
MERIDIAN™ SOUND SYSTEM
Great definition, crystal-clear highs and full, deep bass — delivered through the careful arrangement of the optional 13-speaker Meridian Sound System.
Enjoy your favorite outdoor activities and keep your car key securely in the vehicle. The optional Land Rover Activity Key features a robust, fully waterproof wristband, allowing you to take part in a range of activities where carrying a key is less than convenient.
RANGE ROVER SPORT PHEV
The PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) delivers an exceptionally refined experience and leading Range Rover Sport capability both on- and off-road. PHEV takes the Range Rover Sport from 0-60 mph in just 6.3 seconds and on to a top speed of 137 mph.
ELECTRONIC ACTIVE DIFFERENTIAL WITH TORQUE VECTORING BY BRAKING
The Torque Vectoring by Braking system delivers responsive, controlled cornering and handling through even the tightest of corners. The vehicle’s electronic differential and braking systems constantly balance the distribution of engine torque between the four wheels when cornering.1,4
DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROL
Monitoring the dynamic behavior of the Range Rover Sport and intervening to maximize vehicle stability, Dynamic Stability Control reduces engine torque and applies appropriate braking to correct the vehicle’s direction.1
The Speed Lowering system uses the electronic air suspension to reduce aerodynamic drag and fuel consumption at cruising speeds by lowering the vehicle by .5 inches from normal ride height when the speed reaches 65 mph.
Vehicles fitted with the optional Terrain Response® 2 and Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring by Braking receive an additional setting, Dynamic Program, which tunes the suspension to deliver even tighter body control with flatter handling and sharper responses.1, 4
European model shown.
Adaptive Dynamics delivers the perfect balance of ride and control by offering continuously variable damper settings. Monitoring vehicle movements up to 500 times a second, the system responds to your inputs and the road conditions to ensure a comfortable, composed drive.
The spacious cockpit is created around the driver. The Sports Command Driving Position helps deliver a more confident drive, and intuitive controls include the SportShift Selector gearshift — which provides the option of manual shifting — and gearshift paddles on the steering wheel.
European model shown.
From sheer driving pleasure to fuel economy and refinement, each Range Rover Sport engine has been optimized for specific attributes. Ingenium technology underpins our 6-cylinder engine and the powerful 5.0-liter Supercharged V8 gas engine provides outstanding performance and driver engagement.
ALL-TERRAIN PROGRESS CONTROL
Set and maintain a steady speed in challenging conditions such as on mud, wet grass, snow and dirt roads. All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC)‡ functions between 1 mph and 18 mph, enabling you to maintain full concentration on steering and finding a path across difficult terrain.1
‡Not available with P400e engines. European model shown.
The Range Rover Sport can wade in depths of up to 33.5 inches.
Our unique Terrain Response® system optimizes the engine, gearbox, differentials and chassis to match the demands of the terrain. Optional Terrain Response® 2 takes the system’s award-winning capabilities to a new level, automatically selecting the most suitable setting. It also includes the additional Rock Crawl Mode.1
ADVANCED TOW ASSIST
Optional Advanced Tow Assist allows you to control the direction of your trailer when reversing by using the rotary Terrain Response® 2 controller. The system will control your vehicle’s steering to achieve the desired trailer trajectory.
Providing you with optimum torque control when you move from a standstill, Low-Traction Launch enhances capability in slippery conditions like wet grass, snow and ice.
HILL DESCENT CONTROL
Hill Descent Control (HDC®) is a standard feature, patented by Land Rover. It assists the driver with controlled descents of difficult slopes. It does so by maintaining a constant speed and applying braking separately to each wheel.1
The body structure of the Range Rover Sport incorporates recycled aluminum material, resulting in a reduced weight, improved fuel efficiency, lower emissions and performance benefits.
The Range Rover Sport has a comprehensive system of driver and passenger airbags, providing protection for the vehicle’s occupants.
Additional protection is offered by seat belt pretensioners, which reduce forward movement in the event of front impact.
SPORTS COMMAND DRIVING POSITION
The Sports Command Driving Position in the Range Rover Sport helps deliver a more confident, engaged drive. The elevated position gives you improved visibility.
EMERGENCY BRAKE ASSIST
Emergency Brake Assist understands when you apply the brakes quickly but without the necessary force to maximize stopping performance and boosts the brake pressure through the ABS pump to help you come to a complete stop.
1. These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your owner’s manual or your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.
2. Please remember that the safety belts in a vehicle constitute the primary protection system for driver and passengers in collisions. Airbags are not designed to deploy in all collisions. The airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is a supplement to the safety belts and is designed to work as a system with the safety belts. Although airbags provide additional protection, airbags without safety belts do not provide optimal protection in a crash. Always wear your safety belts. Children younger than 13 years old should always be properly restrained in a back seat, away from airbags. Never place an infant seat in the front seat.
3. Meridian™ is a trademark owned by Meridian Audio Limited.
4. Always follow local speed limits.
5. All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
6. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Land Rover is under license.
7. European model shown.
8. Vehicle shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
9. Professional driver(s) on a closed course. Do not attempt.
10. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
11. For complete terms and conditions of the limited warranty coverage, please see your local authorized Land Rover Retailer.
12. All illustrations, photographs and specifications on this page are based on the Discovery Vision Concept vehicle. Since this is still a prototype vehicle and final design, equipment, and accessories have not been determined, actual production vehicles may differ from the one shown.
13. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All bookings must be secured with a credit card. Must be 18 years of age or older. A valid U.S. driver’s license and signed release are required for all attendees who wish to operate a Land Rover vehicle at the event.
14. Trademarks: iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. SiriusXM® Satellite Radio is a registered trademark of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. HD Radio™ is a trademark owned by iBiquity Digital Corporation. WhiteFire™ is a trademark owned by Unwired Technology LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
15. All figures are Manufacturer’s fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage may vary. EPA estimates not available at time of press.
16. Do not use Land Rover InControl® features under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control.
17. A 3-month trial subscription to the Sirius All Access package is included with the vehicle, which gives you access to 150+ channels of premium programming. Plus you can stream SiriusXM on your computer, smartphone or tablet – it’s included in your trial. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming are subject to change. SiriusXM Satellite Radio is not available in Alaska or Hawaii.
18. The Wi-Fi hotspot is intended for passenger use only. Land Rover InControl® features may require an additional subscription with separate terms and conditions.
19. Please note that if any action is taken, even minimal steering, the Emergency Braking/High-speed Emergency Braking system will assume the driver resumed control of the vehicle and the system will automatically disengage.
*Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($995 for Range Rover Evoque and Discovery Sport, $1,025 for Discovery and Range Rover Velar, $1,295 for Range Rover and Range Rover Sport), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge noted above and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.
2020 Range Rover Sport Alexandria
Explore Alexandria in a Range Rover Sport from Land Rover of Alexandria!
Land Rover is bringing the rugged sophistication of its popular Range Rover Sport to drivers with updates to engine choices and tech features for 2020. With a focus on luxury and comfort, the 2020 Range Rover Sport in Alexandria offers an interior with style, space, and an abundance of creature comforts for drivers and passengers to enjoy. The 2020 Range Rover Sport for sale in Alexandria also boasts the sporty handling and noteworthy off-road capabilities that we have come to know and love from all thing’s Land Rover.
Dealers near Alexandria with 2020 Range Rover Sports
Land Rover of Alexandria is pleased to offer our clientele and extensive selection of 2020 Range Rover Sports. Through our wide selection and the knowledge of our superior sales team, we can guide our customers to the perfect vehicle for their needs. The vast selection on new Range Rover Sports near Alexandria as well as our extensive selection of used and certified pre-owned vehicles make the possibilities endless for finding your dream car at Land Rover of Alexandria.
Land Rover Models Alexandria, VA
Land Rover is offering their popular 2020 Range Rover Sport in Alexandria in five main trims. Each trim boasts seating for five as the standard, as well as a standard eight-speed automatic transmission with all engine options. Starting with the engine choices, drivers have the luxury of deciding between the P360, P400, PHEV, and the P525. Each engine brings its own power under the hood, and Land Rover has added a hybrid option for the 2020 Range Rover Sport fleet.
The first trim level for drivers to explore is the Range Rover Sport SE. The 2020 Range Rover Sport SE in Alexandria may serve as the base model but is loaded with a generous supply of features for you to enjoy. The interior of the Range Rover Sport SE shines with features like leather upholstery, 14-way power-adjustable front seats, 60/40-split folding rear seatbacks, an auto-dimming mirror, navigation, a Wi-Fi hotspot and an eight-speaker sound system with satellite and HD radio, and Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® connectivity. Land Rover has also turned focus to safety for 2020 and loads the Range Rover Sport with driver safety features like a rearview camera, front and rear parking sensors, lane departure warning, and forward collision warning with low-speed automatic emergency braking. The exterior of the 2020 Range Rover Sport SE in Alexandria sports its own style with self-leveling air suspension with automatic height adjustment, LED headlights with washers, heated mirrors with automatic dimming on the driver side, off-road traction control settings, a power liftgate, and keyless ignition and entry.
Next in the lineup is the 2020 Range Rover Sport HSE. The HSE takes the features from the SE and loads the optional features from the Drive and Park packages into the mix as standard features for the HSE. In addition, the HSE also gains bonus features beyond the SE with a fixed panoramic sunroof, a hands-free liftgate, upgraded leather, a 13-speaker stereo system, heated front seats, and upgraded interior trim. Following the HSE, drivers are treated to the 2020 Range Rover Sport HST. The Range Rover Sport HST near Alexandria is powered by its own engine choice with the P400 and an individual exterior style. The exterior of the Range Rover Sport HST has a unique look with black-painted exterior trim and a black-painted roof. The 2020 Range Rover Sport HST also gains the features of the Off-Road package, a panoramic sunroof, wheel-mounted shift paddles, more leather interior trim, sport front seats with ventilation, heated rear seats, faux-suede seat trim, tri-zone climate control, and the 19-speaker audio system.
The 2020 Range Rover Sport Autobiography is at the top of this year’s Alexandria Range Rover Sport lineup. The 2020 Range Rover Sport Autobiography for sale in Alexandria allows you to write your own story with a powertrain choice between the P400e and the P525 and much more. The 2020 Range Rover Sport Autobiography gathers the features from the previous trims and packs in the additional features of heated steering wheel with paddle shifters, 22-way adjustable front seats, upgraded leather upholstery, more leather interior trim, power-closing doors and a 360-degree parking camera.
Where can I test drive a Range Rover Sport near Alexandria?
Land Rover of Alexandria is pleased to bring our customers the latest and greatest in each Range Rover Sport trim and color. We offer our clients a multitude of options for selecting their new car. The experienced and dedicated team at Land Rover of Alexandria is on deck to guide you through the selection process and into the car of your dreams. Stop in today to test drive your new 2020 Range Rover Sport at Land Rover of Alexandria. We look forward to serving you!
48 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Phone: (703) 370-6565http://maps.google.com/?q=2712%20Duke%20St%2C%20Alexandria%2C%20VA%2022314